The district is named after its Headquarter town, Unnao. About 1200 years ago, the site of this town was covered with extensive forests. Godo Singh, a Chauhan Rajput, cleared the forests probably in the the 3rd quarter of the 12th Century and founded a town, called Sawai Godo.
AT A GLANCE
Area: 4,558 Sq. Km.
- Release–Excise Department Unnao
- Contact Directory
- Minutes of review meeting of revenue tasks (05/06/2021)
- List Of Collectors
- Containment Zone
- Minutes of review meeting of revenue tasks (05/03/2021)
- U.P. Excise E-Lottery Result 2021-22
- Minutes of review meeting of revenue tasks (06/11/2020)
- Expenditure Details of Bangarmau Assembly Bye Election 2020
- No post to display